We’ve almost made it through 2020 – and we are so thankful to start a new year! With Christmas fast approaching, we are sharing the Pool Tech’s Christmas wish list.
I’ve been a really good tech this year. I’ve cleaned many pools and spas, disposed of many left behind beer cans, and returned a few critters to the ocean. If you could find some space on your sleigh, I’d really like the following for 2021:
- Brand new customized High Seas Pools & Spas rules signs (There’s nothing like posting a brand new, clear to read sign on client properties!)
- Hose timers (These are life savers when it comes to refilling pools & spas!)
- New hoses (And please not the weird, flexible ones without pressure.)
- A shop vacuum that can self clean (You may have to invent this one for me.)
- Tennis balls (That one came from Pig, our Chief Fur Officer)
High Seas Pools & Spas”
As we approach the New Year, we ‘d like to extend a sincere thank you to our clients in 2020. Your patience and trust in High Seas Pools & Spas has been a key factor to our success in an unprecedented year of service and obstacles. We look forward to our continued growth in 2021, and opening your pool/spa for a rental season to remember! Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!